Rose gold and other brass tapware have been taking off as one the biggest trends of the last few years. Below are some of the pros and cons of this style of tapware. Brass tapware is limited in Perth but our bathroom renovation suppliers are starting to bring more and more options in as the trend grows. For a modern take on the pros and cons of brushed tapware please CLICK HERE OR THE LINK BELOW 🙂
- When you combine the plated and organic brass tapware finishes create natural and earthy feeling tones. The organic elements though trendy sounding really have a classic feel to them they are also more environmentally friendly
- The finish of bras is warm. Not by touch but by vibe it brings to your bathroom space. It’s a strange contradiction but it’s the most natural feeling you will get with any bathroom tapware and really has a wow factor when putting into the right setting
- It’s a very niche look. Brass often is viewed as way too rustic or old-fashioned by the mass public bathroom renovators.
- Like all tapware that has a dark shade or color, it can really lose its luster over time which is not the classic look you really want.
- In Perth can be very costly to purchase from a reputable vendor but prices are coming down.
There is not many pros and cons to really cover for brass tapware. It’s a really specific vibe that it creates in your bathroom renovation so it important to take your style of bathroom into consideration. In our bathroom renovation blog, we try to give you all the options out there and let you know make up your mind. You have to look it every day of your life so make sure you love it.
It’s important to note that all our advice is general in nature and all bathrooms are unique so always speak to your local qualified tradesman for the best advice. If you are looking for a bathroom renovation quote and live in Perth, Western Australia just email us at email@example.com
Looking for more content – Check out all our socials below and give us a follow for more awesome ideas and inspiration.
check out our Instagram page with tons of inspiration CLICK HERE
Follow Us On Facebook
Leave a comment below about your experiences with brushed tapware