Bathroom windows are big features as they usually take up a big space of the bathroom and most of the time will be in your direct eye-line when you first look into the bathroom.
It’s important to pick the right window. In this feature we will quickly focus on glass block windows in dot points so i don’t bore you to death. Now take in mind this is for Perth bathroom market but might relate to you.
- The designs have a wow factor you cant archive with any other window
- You have the option to match in different colours
- Can also be used as a shower screen wall to combine the two together
- They are incredibly water resistant for in shower designs
- Allow the maximum amount of light in with still giving privacy
- Allow little to no ventilation (Ventilation Blocks are available)
- Do not block out complete viewing of the bathroom
- Lacks privacy
- Can be considered outdated by some people
- May offend potential buyers
There you have it, the pro’s and con’s of having a glass block window. Now as always it comes down to what you want to look at every day of you life and how a renovation suits your needs I personally like a glass block window especially if you are going conservative on colour it really give you a wow factor.
It’s important to note that all our advice is general in nature and all bathrooms are unique so always speak to your local qualified tradesman for the best advice. If you are looking for a bathroom renovation quote and live in Perth, Western Australia just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for more content – Check out all our socials below and give us a follow for more awesome ideas and inspiration.
check out our Instagram page with tons of inspiration CLICK HERE
Follow Us On Facebook
Leave a comment below about your experiences with windows in the shower area