The debate rages on and the decision is real. It’s one of the most heated decisions involved in the bathroom selection process believe it or not. Couples will often disagree on which they prefer for various reasons but as always I’m here to show you both sides. Now keep in mind the third option is the combination of both the rail and the head, for this article I have left it off due to the high cost in nature.
- The shower head often has multiple setting allowing for high and low pressures
- Height is adjustable allowing for really tall and really short people
- Shower head can be removed and used for spot cleaning of you
- Best feature Is for cleaning of the shower using its high-pressure option to get into the grout
- Often requires the current shower outlet to be moved to a more reasonable location
- The more moving parts the higher the chance of items becoming faulty over time
- Visually can look quite cluttered depending on the design you pick
- Can be annoying to everyday use if they have to be constantly moving the head height for different people
- Can be often fitted to existing shower outlets saving you time and money
- Come with a range of larger head allowing for more coverage
- Don’t have to adjust shower height with one size fits most
- The Showerhead can be angled to suit taller people if needed
- Are sleek looking and can’t be grabbed by the kids pulling or yanking
- Do not have the same cleaning functions as sliding rails
- Will need a raised shower head if current outlet Is not high enough
- Some find it too close to wall to stand under depending on make
- Can lack pressure due to nature of rain effect
Regardless of what of you pick understand that shower heads will be the most used part of your bathroom. The shower combos are great for the people who can’t decide but can often be quite pricey starting for around the $400 mark for a decent quality.
It’s important to note that all our advice is general in nature and all bathrooms are unique so always speak to your local qualified tradesman for the best advice. If you are looking for a bathroom renovation quote and live in Perth, Western Australia just email us at email@example.com
Looking for more content – Check out all our socials below and give us a follow for more awesome ideas and inspiration.
check out our Instagram page with tons of inspiration CLICK HERE
Follow Us On Facebook